Start off the new year looking for outfits and accessories at our Saturday consignment sale. Here are some of the key points for this year’s sale:
- Print and fill out the registration form (DOC or PDF) for the items that you are selling. Please also use the TAG (DOC or PDF) sheet provided.
- Bring the registration form along with the tagged items to the consignment area on Saturday morning.
- Morning drop-off of items in the consignment area will be from 8:45-9:15 am Saturday.
- Please bring all costume/clothing items on hangers. Tartan hose should be in a baggie and safety pinned to the costume or hanger. Shoes should be tied together (ghillies, jig shoes, etc.).
- The morning breaks between classes will be extended to 10 minutes to allow time for dancers to try on outfits. Dancers may not leave class to try-on outfits.
- Under NO CIRCUMSTANCE are sale items permitted to leave the consignment area
- Sale items will not be held till lunch time. If your held item is not tried on during the break, it will be returned to the racks. Example: If you put an item on hold at 9 am and do not have your dancer try it on at the next break, it will be returned to the racks. This allows sellers and customers a fair chance at selling and purchasing an item.
- The sale will run on Saturday between 9:15 am and 4 pm.
- Pick up time for unsold items and money is 4:30 pm on Saturday.
If you have questions regarding the consignment procedure or using the form please contact us by clicking on the MRM logo below.